Thursday, November 17, 2011

Fundraising for a good cause



Charity is good for the Soul


I will be holding a 50/50 Raffle to benefit Mustaches for Kids Wilmington Chapter. I will be sponsoring Happy Wade, a family friend who is  Mustaches for Kids 2010's Rookie of the year.
Happy is an amazing family man that is also responsible for the annual golf tournament Play for Emily.
Tickets will be $1.00 per ticket or $5.00 for 6 tickets.
I will start selling tickets today. I will draw the winning name on Dec 6th.


Mustaches for Kids is a non-profit organization that has benefitted children's charities since 1999. The participants all shaved on Nov 15th and began growing their killer 'Staches, they have 30 days to collect pledges.
If you are local and can't get by the center to purchase tickets call or text me at
910-520-1957. I will be happy to deliver your tickets to you.
If you are out of town out of state, send me an email @ kkitchen911@gmail.com letting me know your interested. I will make arrangments to do the exhange via the poastal service.


Thanks to everyone in advance for being generous!!



~According to the journal Science, a team of economists and psychologists at the University of Oregon have found that donating money to charity activates regions of the brain associated with pleasure.

~Let us not be satisfied with just giving money. Money is not enough, money can be got, but they need your hearts to love them. So, spread your love everywhere you go.
Mother Teresa

~No act of kindness, no matter how small, is every wasted.
Aesop

~You will find, as you look back on your life, that the moments that stand out are the moments when you have done things for others.”
Henry Drummond

No comments: