Chicken & Spinach Pasta Bake
We had this at work this week. It was simple to make, smelled AMAZING while it was baking, was very filling and easy to consume while working a busy radio console!
- 8 oz uncooked rigatoni
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 c chopped onion
- 1 (10 oz) pack frozen spinach, thawed
- 4 cubed, cooked chicken breasts
- 1 (14 oz) can Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (8 oz) container Philadelphia chive & onion cream cheese, room temp
- ½ t salt, ½ t pepper
- 3 c shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 c shredded parmesan cheese
- ½ c panko bread crumbs
- 2 tbs butter
Combine the mozzarella & parmesan cheese together
Drain chopped thawed spinach well, pressing between paper towels. Stir in rigatoni, spinach, chicken, half of the cheese mixture & next 4 ingredients into onion in bowl. Spoon mixture into dish & sprinkle evenly with the rest of the shredded cheese.
Melt the butter in the microwave and then combine with the bread crumbs. Sprinkle evenly.
Bake at 375 for 40 minutes or until bubbly.