Saturday, September 3, 2011

Diary of a Mad Dispatcher

Welcome to my blog. I am new to this so be patient with me as I learn.
I am a 911 Dispatcher in Southeast North Carolina in a busy college/tourist town. We dispatch Law, EMS and Fire Services in our center. As I left work last night, myself & some of my co-workers were venting, as we do every day. Sometimes it is about a specific call, a problem with a co-worker or trainee, a problem with an agency we serve, supervision, or just a plain ole bad day! As I got in my car I thought it would be great to have that kind of debriefing on a higher level! Thus The Diary of a Mad Dispatcher was born!
I have created this blog as a sounding board. Some days it may be funny & light, other days more serious. I hope that it will be as helpful to others as I think it will be for me.

Have a great day!
Kristin

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this is a wonderful way of taking our venting to the next level.

Jenee said...

Well done grasshopper.

Michelle said...

Grasshopper is growing!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I've wanted to start a Dispatcher Blog for a while, but im way to computer 'tarded to do it!