Monday, September 26, 2011

Am I your person?

Who is your person?

Everybody needs somebody. We all need that person in our lives. The one that holds your hand in public no matter what anyone may think. The one that cries with you. The one that laughs with you and sometimes at you. The person who drives all the way across town in the middle of the night because he broke your heart and lets you cry and snot all over them in your misery. The person that sometime says suck it up and stop whining.

As we grow and change our person may change as well. Some people find a person at a young age and they go all the way thru life together. Others grow apart or move away. No matter what stage of your life you are in, if you really think about it, there is a person.

I am so very lucky to have more than one person in my life, Especially over that last few months. They have cried with me, listened to me whine for hours on end, dealt with my mood swings, and most importantly never let me push them away no matter how hard I have tried to.

To my person, and you each know exactly who you are, Thank you. I love you.
Know that I am always here for you, even if it means digging a hole in the back yard in the middle of the night.

Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things.  ~Author Unknown

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.  ~Author Unknown

The best way to mend a broken heart is time and girlfriends. ~Gwyneth Paltrow

4 comments:

Thumbs said...

Here Here!

Jenee said...

Forget the hole in the back yard! I say BONFIRE, with smores!

Michelle said...

"A good friend is a connection to life - a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world." - Lois Wyse

Anonymous said...

"Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things." ~Author Unknown